McCain’s surgery boot was on his right foot following his ACL surgery. Now two weeks later he is sporting it on his opposite leg instead. This is further fueling speculation that there may be a tracking device involved.
McCain has done it again. Having already helped the Obamacare repeal fail a few weeks ago, he is going to try and kill the Lindsey Graham Obamacare overhaul. This new bill is good. It would give the states more control over the healthcare system, while preserving coverage for those with pre-existing conditions. I have a pre-existing condition, as does my father, brother, mother, gf, and just about everyone I know. So I am not some heartless beast. My father is a doctor (radiologist) and he has explained to me the economics of healthcare – namely that NOTHING IS FREE. I liked this plan since I first heard about it 3 weeks ago. Very solid.
Lindsey Graham is McStain’s best pal. It is disturbing that McStain wants to preserve the commie centralized health care system at all costs. He has shown that he does not have America’s best interests at heart.
1. McCain supported ISIS ‘Syrian rebels’
and what’s with the ISIS soundstage pic, allegedly leaked from his staff?
2. He supported the Libyan rebels, which have turned Libya from the richest African state, into a miserably poor failed state. http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/22/mccain.libya/index.html
3. Was involved in the S & L scandal in the 80s.
4. He was involved in the Abscam scandal.
5. His torture and bravery in Nam were exaggerated, according to other American POW’s eyewitness accounts.
6. He instigated the bogus Russia investigation into Trump by pressing commie traitor James Comey in investigating the baloney matter.
7. As you may remember, he killed the Obamacare repeal effort a few weeks ago. This, despite the fact his party was elected with that at the top of it’s platform this past November. Maybe that bill was too harsh. However, the Graham bill is not. No excuse for this!
8. McCain is part of the Deep State, and is likely a source of many damaging leaks against the Trump administration, via classified info he gets as head of Armed Services Committee and other committees.
9. McCain has been radically pro completely excessive immigration oriented, despite the fact that 911 (my uncle lives in Manhattan blocks away) and other major terrorist attacks like the Boston Marathon and San Bernardino (which was close to where my dad lives so I take it even more personally) attacks were a result.
10. McCain’s runs for president were pathetic and hurt the party. His VP pick Sarah Palin is a pea-brained soccer mom, though conservative. And she made GOP women look like a laughing stock, which hurt the image of conservatives.
GOP should hold a formal Senate vote revoking his party affiliation, and should immediately strip him of all chairmanships. Conservatives should make every effort to fund primary challengers to McCain in the next election he is up. JD Hayworth https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Hayworth , former Arizona Congressman, and talk radio show host was brave and challenged him unsuccessfully last time. He should have gotten more support. I spoke with him once on talk radio and he was very polite to me compared to others. He was a signee of the Contract with America, which brought a renaissance to Congress in the 90s.