McCain’s surgery boot was on his right foot following his ACL surgery. Now two weeks later he is sporting it on his opposite leg instead. This is further fueling speculation that there may be a tracking device involved.
Many of the formerly top secret files on the JFJ assassination were made public today.
Among the many revelations were evidence that Jack Ruby was a communist party member very actively, and that he was likely more connected to Oswald than previously believed.
Also the Kremlin believed Lyndon Johnson was behind the plot. Some documents also point to George Bush I having lied about not being in Dallas that day.
Finally, there was investigation of a second shooter from the bridge, rather than from the grassy knoll.
I will tell you what really happened. The Bay of Pigs was a disaster, which in many ways triggered the Cuban missile crisis (which threatened the world to the brink of nuclear war). Word leaked out about the CIA’s planned Bay of Pigs long before the failed invasion of Cuba by the American trained mercenaries. Freedom of Information Act releases in the early 2000’s showed that Castro knew just from reading American newspapers that the invasion by US trained merc’s was immanent. All the invaders were killed in the failed coup attempt and the CIA was totally embarrassed. So the CIA and Castro both had motive to kill Kennedy, presumably to stop nuclear war between the US and the USSR.
The assassination of JFK was orchestrated by Castro and the CIA, and pulled off by the mob, who were paid to do the hit. Ruby was from the mob, Oswald was CIA, and the CIA also provided the intel. to Oswald regarding the president’s motorcade route in Dallas on that fate full day 11-22-63.
They have for some reason rereleased the Steven Spielberg classic Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind theatrically. It is competing against such other classics as Nut Job 2. Rather than doing a traditional review, I am going to bring up some questions which came to mind while watching this on the big screen 40 years after the original release.
- The first thing which is striking about this film by today’s standards is the extent to which Spielberg trashes the middle class traditional family. The husband is being accosted by his spoiled brat kids, who will not compromise with him regarding family outings and such. The kids and wife are always bugging and nagging him about little things and don’t allow Dreyfuss to realize his full potential as a human being.
- The husband leaves the wife (Terri Garr) for Melina Dillon, whose child he saves. He does this to feel like a man and to be a hero. Does Spielberg feel that men should leave their wives in pursuit of adventure and for a higher purpose? The way Dreyfuss leaves with the aliens is not unlike how Jesus’s Apostles were called upon and left everything behind, including their wives and children.
- Which brings us to the next point, why was Dreyfuss chosen by the aliens as the sole human to be allowed entry to the spacecraft? The aliens swarm around him in with his arms extended wide (in a messianic fashion). Is Spielberg saying that Dreyfuss becomes the messiah as the aliens decided to share advanced technology or thought with him. Am thinking this has to do something with the telekinesis he has in terms of having been sent the idea to meet the aliens at Devil’s Canyon. Perhaps telekinesis would allow the aliens to speed up the communication with humans to a great extent.
- An interesting side-note is that the only other character the aliens choose to interact with in the film is the French scientist played by Trauffaut, a great French director. He does the hand signs that correlate to the notes. Why did the aliens choose him to speak to? Because of his intellectual curiosity??
- At the press conference the older cowboy dude discredits the UFO siting by bringing up his Bigfoot experience. Was this guy a nut, genuine, or a government spook who was planted at the news conference in order to discredit the eyewitnesses? Does Spielberg believe in Bigfoot? Poltergeist, A.I., and Close Encounters were the only screenplays he actually wrote by the way. So he was into far out stuff.
- The cow mutilations in the film. What’s up with that? The one dude with the glasses does get gassed by the black helicopter. However, the other people take their masks off when they are by the military. Were the cows gassed or precision slayed like in real life? Was the government testing the cows for radiation?
- Also , the aliens in the film do have the tall skinny ones, and then the short stubby ones , like in Whitley Strieber’s Communion. Does Spielberg believe this is what aliens really look like and that aliens exist?
- Spielberg has been quoted as saying that NASA originally sent him a 20 page letter telling him to not make the film. That making this film would be too dangerous for the general public. What’s up with that???
I had heard about this late 70’s early 80’s book called the Cold Cash War on a conspiracy web site. Shortly thereafter, I stumbled upon copy at a second hand book store store in quaint downtown Salinas. Supposedly the book is supposed to be coded by the Illuminati about the future or something. I don’t know if that is true or not, but the author (Robert Asprin) certainly was an underrated visionary.
The plot is about corporate mercenary armies and terrorists hired by the MNC’s to fight proxy wars and target corporate execs who are disagreeable. What happens is that the corporations go to war with each other. This is simultaneous to a new emerging global corporate currency, which threatens the primacy of the nation-state sovereigns. A Yakuza-like corporate system complete with sword-armed Samurai on the one side. And complex mechanized weaponry on the government side face off at the end.
The parallels between the events in the book and the events of 911, in which corporate execs were targeted in the WTC are spooky. The mercenary army of sword-wielding modern warriors fighting a proxy war for the international corporations is indeed eerily similar to how ISIS fights in the Middle East today. Also the idea of big corporations getting together on a global currency bears minor resemblance to the concept of BRIC’s http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go, a multinational commodities based currency , which is a component of a global monetary reset , according to conspiracy theorists: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-30/gold-reset-10000oz-coming-january-1-2018-rickards-0 The corporate currency in the story also resembles crypto-currencies to some extent. And it is ironic that Burger King just launched the first big corporate involved crypto a week or two ago: http://www.adweek.com/creativity/burger-king-just-launched-its-own-cryptocurrency-the-whoppercoin/ And the government just so happens to be cracking down on cryptos this year for the first time: http://www.investopedia.com/news/irs-eyes-profits-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-cash-investments/
Like something out of a bad X-files episode , conspiracy theorist Max Spiers has died while having been abroad to give a speech at a UFO conspiracy convention. He had warned his mom that he might get whacked. He died at the apartment of a woman who was taken in for questioning. And his bros had seen him puking weird black fluids in large amounts. The guy was a healthy young man, yet died on the couch ‘of natural causes’, and without an autopsy. Just goes to show if you get too close to the truth – they whack you and you sleep with the fishes. It is commendable that this man always searched for the truth, and tragic that his life was cut short. From having read many cutting edge sites these days, it is common knowledge that (mostly female) counter agents are sent in the form of female venus fly trap sorts, to distract or even to kill lonely bloggers and conspracy theorists, who make easy targets, since they are often isolated loners in their personal lives. Yearning for companionship, they are often too quick to distrust in the abstract (against government) but quick to trust in-the-flesh.