- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-04/us-government-lift-ban-part-human-part-animal-embryos The US should not be transitioning into the Island of Dr. Moreau. Mixing human and animal embryos is a sick form of eugenics.
- HBO sexbot rape scenes controversy:
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/30/hbo-westworld-rape Are sex robots fair game for pretty much whatever?
- A righteous dude has shared a bueprint for creating your own bionic legs!: Bot_Legs_Project (Exoskeleton) by Maddoctorhttp://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1532027
- China has lost control of a huge space-station, which may crash to Earth. Old satellites and space junk crashing to Earth are becoming all too common, as we clutter the atmosphere: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/china-space-station-tiangong-1-could-secretly-be-hurtling-towards-earth-astronomers-say-a7132401.html
- Silicon Valley tycoons are building buying huge amounts of land and building enormous compounds: http://www.infowars.com/silicon-valley-elites-buying-huge-amounts-of-land-for-secret-compounds/ [Did sound engineering at a compound like this years ago. They were so rich that they had a waterfall , a separate house for their kids made like the gingerbread house, a train that ran around the property, and even hired blues legends Screaming Jay Hawkins and Willie Dixon to play their personal party. Its like another world.]
- There was a porn riot at the first virtual reality porn convention in Japan: https://news.slashdot.org/story/16/07/04/2146216/japans-first-vr-porn-festival-shut-down-due-to-unprecedented-popularity
- World’s first robotic lawyer has beaten 160k bullshit traffic tickets: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/worlds-first-robot-lawyer-overturns-8302040 This robot is fighting the system and helping ordinary people out. He is one of the good guys!!!
- One futurist has claimed women will be the main consumers of sexbots: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/women-more-sex-robots-men-8312068 This is logical since women are harder to satisfy in bed than men are.
- One dude has attached some weird vibration sensor permanently to his head: https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/jul/03/cyborgs-future-technology-global-events-awareness-japan-new-York Sounds dumb. But the idea may have really cool implications. For instance, in the future disabled people may to be able to sense things they couldn’t otherwise be able to.
- Here’s the scoop on how sex robots are actually manufactured: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/behind-scenes-footage-shows-how-8308030
- Terrorists trying to build deathbots: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1361358/terrorists-actively-seeking-to-build-deadly-army-of-intelligent-killer-robots-un-warns/
- Unfortunately, the rich are using eugenics to try for immortality: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/survival-richest-could-elite-class-8299549
- Snowden has a monitor on wheels with himself on the screen that he sends to meetings. Would be great for trolling for dates: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/edward-snowden-life-as-a-robot.html
- Europe is busy trying to give human rights to robots, (as well as to Islamic Jihadists): https://www.yahoo.com/news/europes-robots-become-electronic-persons-under-draft-plan-170708335–sector.html?ref=gs
- Dutch scientists say that they grew food successfully using soil from Mars: http://phys.org/news/2016-06-dutch-crops-grown-mars-soil.html We know it was really weed they were growing though. We’re not dumb!
- Boston Scientific invented a robotic dog that appears to be inspired by the robotic spiders in Runaway (1984) with Tom Selleck: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/296011/boston-dynamics-reveals-new-spotmini-robot
- China is on track to launch its second space station: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4c73dc21c41b49e3986a5effd4e1d197/china-schedule-launch-2nd-space-station
- Robots (like humans) will be laid to waste if they ever break free of bondage: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/intelligent-robot-remembers-learns-could-8248559
- Man with Bionic Penis Has Secret Operation:
news/7190043/ Bigger-isnt-always-better-Man-fitted-with -70k-eight-inch-bionic-penis-after-freak -childhood-accident-has-secret-op-to-mak e-it-SMALLER.html This guy really shouldn’t be basing all his size decisions off of one sexual experience! If she was willing to have sex with this guy then chances are she has no idea what she is talking about either.
- Sexbot brothel envisioned in Amsterdam: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/
amsterdam-sex-robot-brothel-will-8070584 This sounds like a no-brainer. But when I visited Amsterdam it was $10 for a beautiful blonde Brazilian hooker like as hot as a Penthouse Playmate. I don’t see how a robot can compete price-wise. My friend at the time didn’t want to cheat on his gf. So he worked around that and was able to do an anal fisting on a decent looking brunette for just $10 also.